Rodríguez López Auto has EC type-approval extensions for MERCEDES-BENZ, VOLKSWAGEN, RENAULT, RENAULT TRUCKS, FIAT, IVECO and PEUGEOT brands and approval within the framework defined by Directive 2007/46/EC.
Ambulances made by Rodríguez López Auto feature European Phased approval code, so they can be registered in any country of the European Union as ambulances directly without going through any technical inspection. Besides the issue of the Certificate of Conformity (COC) implies compliance with the UNE-EN 1789:2007 + A2: 2014 as shown and requires approval by the European Directive 2007/46/EC.
Rodríguez López Auto, as a manufacturer of type M1&N1 second stage special vehicles, is adjusted to the homologation framework defined by European Union & Council Directive 2007/46/CE, Sept 5th, providing partial directions to the production process.
10. Radioelectric parasites (electromagnetic compatibility). Directive 72/245/CEE
12. Interior conditioning. Directive 74/60/CEE
15. Seat endurance. Directive 74/408/CEE
16. Exterior projections. Directive 74/483/CEE
18. Valid plates. Directive 76/114/CEE
19. Safety belt anchorage. Directive 76/115/CEE
31. Safety belts and reduction systems. Directive 77/541/CEE
32. Front view field. Directive 77/649/CEE
33. Identification of controls, turn signal and headlight indicators. Directive 78/316/CEE
36. Heating systems. Directive 2001/56/CE
44. Masses and dimensions (vehicles). Directive 92/21/CEE
45. Safety glasses. Directive 92/22/CEE
61. Air conditioning system. Directive 2006/40/CE
Emergalia is a company dedicated to supply healthcare material with a wide stock for immediate delivery. Check available offers in our website.
Copyright © 2011-2019 Rodríguez López Auto All rights reserved · Legal Notice