Individual Patient Transport
Standard EN 1789
Designed and equipped to transport a single patient on a stretcher or chair, who cannot be expected to become an emergency patient.
- Customization of the interior design and layout. Custom design.
- Personalization of emergency signage.
- Custom designed electromedical stands.
- Finish without visible joints that facilitate cleaning and disinfection of the ambulance.
- Consistent interior color tone including doors, regardless of base vehicle color.
- Excellent after-sales service.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of the patient area.
- Air conditioning and heating for the patient area.
- Plastic furniture with waterproof and fireproof properties.
- Easy-to-clean and disinfect upholstered seats, with three-point belt, reclining backrest and folding armrests.
- Stretcher holder with support for spinal board / paddle stretcher.
- Interior lighting by means of LED bars on the ceiling with two intensities and twilight lighting.
- Support for custom designed evacuation / transport chairs.
- 100% electric ambulance, zero emissions, with an independent battery system that does not affect the autonomy of the base vehicle.
- Air conditioning system for the patient area.
- Internal manual step or external automatic step for access through the side sliding door.
- Wide range of fixed and folding seats, with swivel base, sliding foot, etc. according to the needs of the transformation.
- Bench for bariatric electric stretcher.
- Exterior signage and interior design according to corporate image.