European standard EN 1789:2007+A2:2015
Designed and equipped for the transport, basic treatment and monitoring of patients, the restrictions of the standard lower than the Type C Ambulances allow a more generous furniture and with more space for storage.
- Customization of the interior design and layout. Custom design.
- Interior height of more than 1.80 m (depending on the base vehicle).
- Custom designed electromedical stands.
- Finish without visible joints that facilitate cleaning and disinfection of the ambulance.
- Consistent interior color tone including doors, regardless of base vehicle color.
- Personalization of emergency signage.
- Excellent after-sales service.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of the patient area.
- Air conditioning and heating for the patient area.
- Technical furniture with light materials and water-repellent and fire-retardant properties.
- Floor projected with lateral protection of the skirting board without joints, watertight and non-slip.
- Easy-to-clean and disinfect upholstered seats, with three-point belt, reclining backrest and folding armrests.
- Stretcher holder with longitudinal, lateral and Trendelenburg movement.
- Interior lighting by means of LED bars on the ceiling with two intensities and twilight lighting.
- CAN BUS CARLA 4.0 system with touch screens in the cabin, on the patient area, on the armrest of the seat and next to the exterior access doors.
- APOLO 2.x control panel.
- Air conditioning system for the patient area.
- Configurable interior ceiling with adjustable LED spotlights and a group of operating room-type cold light spotlights.
- AMPUBOX removable ampoule holder integrated in furniture with shutter and lock.
- Left sliding door to house and facilitate maintenance of the electrical panel and the main oxygen cylinders.
- Configurable seats (fixed foot, swivel foot, sliding base, buckled belt indicators, bariatric, etc.)
- Electric bench with multiple options (automatic loading / unloading, bariatric, automatic Trendelenburg, rail for electric stretcher, etc.)
- Double circuit security system and double oxygen bottle.
- Refrigerator and / or serum warming chamber built into the furniture.
- Exterior signage and interior design according to corporate image.
- Electromedical mural with sliding brackets for optimal placement.