ALS · BLS
4x4 off-road ambulances designed for basic or advanced treatment, transportation of multiple casualties, and troop transport.
- Customization of the interior design and layout. Custom design.
- Personalization of emergency signage and labeling according to corporate image.
- Electromedical mural with sliding brackets for optimal placement.
- Custom designed electromedical stands.
- Finish without visible joints that facilitate cleaning and disinfection of the ambulance.
- Consistent interior color tone including doors, regardless of base vehicle color.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of the patient area.
- Technical furniture with light materials and water-repellent and fire-retardant properties.
- Upholstered seats that are easy to clean and disinfect, with a three-point belt, reclining backrest and folding armrests.
- Stretcher holder with longitudinal, lateral and Trendelenburg movement.
- Interior lighting by means of LED bars on the ceiling with two intensities and twilight lighting.
- Double frame stretcher carrier system that can be converted into a transport bench.
- System of telescopic guides integrated into the stretcher holder to facilitate loading in high-rise vehicles.
- Refrigerator and / or serum warming chamber built into the furniture.
- Specific control panel for military vehicles.
- Exterior doors to house and facilitate maintenance of the electrical panel and the main oxygen cylinders.
- Configurable interior ceiling with adjustable LED spotlights and a group of operating room-type cold light spotlights.
- AMPUBOX removable ampoule holder integrated in furniture with shutter and lock.