Collective Patient Transport
European standard EN 1789:2007+A2:2015
Designed and equipped for the transport of one or more patients who cannot be expected to be an emergency on a stretcher or wheelchair. Depending on the capacity of the patient area, it can equip four to six seats plus the stretcher, and up to four wheelchairs.
- Customization of the interior design and layout. Custom design.
- Personalization of emergency signage.
- Custom designed electromedical stands
- Finish without visible joints that facilitate cleaning and disinfection of the ambulance.
- Consistent interior color tone including doors, regardless of base vehicle color.
- Excellent after-sales service.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of the patient area.
- Air conditioning and heating for the patient area.
- Technical furniture with light materials and water-repellent and fire-retardant properties
- Easy-to-clean and disinfect upholstered seats, with three-point belt, reclining backrest and folding armrests.
- Stretcher holder with support for spinal board / paddle stretcher.
- Interior lighting by means of LED bars on the ceiling with two intensities and twilight lighting.
- Wheelchair belt anchor points on the floor and ceiling.
- DUPLEX double folding manual ramp, light, non-slip and with reduced loading angle.
- Support for custom designed evacuation / transport chairs.
- IntegratedWAV floor concealed wheelchair anchor system.
- HANSWAV head support device for wheelchair seats. HANSWAV makes it possible to avoid neck injuries in the event of an accident.
- Winch with control for loading and unloading of wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Air conditioning system for the patient area.
- Internal manual step or external automatic step for access through the side sliding door.
- Wide range of fixed and folding seats, with swivel base, sliding foot, etc. according to the needs of the transformation.
- Rail for stretcher switchable by seat for wheelchair.
- Bench for bariatric electric stretcher.
- Exterior signage and interior design according to corporate image.