ALS / BLS
Other international standards not EN 1789
Van or compact van based ambulance, with option of basic or advanced life support.
- Customization of the interior design and layout. Custom design.
- Personalization of emergency signage.
- Interior height of more than 1.80 m (depending on the base vehicle).
- Custom designed electromedical stands.
- Finish without visible joints that facilitate cleaning and disinfection of the ambulance.
- Consistent interior color tone including doors, regardless of base vehicle color.
- Excellent after-sales service.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of the patient area.
- Technical furniture with light materials and water-repellent and fire-retardant properties.
- Upholstered seats that are easy to clean and disinfect, with a three-point belt, reclining backrest and folding armrests.
- Interior lighting by means of LED bars on the ceiling with two intensities and twilight lighting.
- CAN BUS CARLA 4.0 system with touch screens in the cabin, on the patient area, on the armrest of the seat and next to the exterior access doors.
- APOLO 2.x control panel.
- Air conditioning, heating or air conditioning system for the patient area.
- Configurable interior ceiling with adjustable LED spotlights and a group of operating room-type cold light spotlights.
- AMPUBOX removable ampoule holder integrated in furniture with shutter and lock.
- Left sliding door to house and facilitate maintenance of the electrical panel and the main oxygen cylinders.
- Configurable seats (fixed foot, swivel foot, sliding base, buckled belt indicators, bariatric, etc.).
- Three-seater bench with anatomical backrest and three-point seat belt, convertible into a second stretcher.
- Sliding communication door between the driver's cabin and the patient area.
- Electric bench with multiple options (automatic loading / unloading, bariatric, automatic trendelemburg, rail for electric stretcher, etc.).
- Refrigerator and / or serum warming chamber built into the furniture.
- Double circuit security system and double oxygen bottle.
- Exterior signage and interior design according to corporate image.